Laura Olvera’s direct hands-on operational experiences in laboratory, medical billing, medical clinics, dental practices and veterinary hospital environments has resulted in successful enhancements being made.
Some key traits Laura has are: being a trusted business advisor; detail-oriented; organized; good listener; having a calm demeanor; and being able to bring fresh ideas and work flow processes into an organization.
Active Sponsorship for:
Favorite Aspects of Her Work:
Laura enjoys helping others enhance their practice and improve morale for all staff by addressing communication issues, unmet expectations, lack of standardization, challenging work flow issues, and helping to define practice direction.
CEU’s for 2012 : HOT TOPICS IN THE INDUSTRY
|Patient Focused Visits:
• Informal Dispute Resolution (IDR): A New & Improved Process
• Conflict Resolution for the Healthcare Professional
• Can You Hear Me Now? Tactics for Improving Physician and Staff Communication
• Why People Do What They Do
• Shake It Up! A Keynote designed just for Medical Managers
• How to WOW-NOW: Keys to Jaw-Dropping Patient Service
• Show Me the Money: Collections, Co-Pays, Deductibles
• Value Based Purchasing: Life after Fee-For-Service
• Blueprint for Healthcare Reimbursement in the Future
• Is the Back Office Effective?
• Controlling Expenses & Overhead
• Demystifying Credentialing: What Medical Practices want to know from Managed Care Plans
• Get Paid Now! Collecting in the Face of Recession and Reform